This device is a split core DC current isolation transducer. Adopts the principle of Hall isolation, the input DC current signal can be converted into standard output DC signal after isolation, So as to realize the isolation between the input and output systems, and solve the problems of common ground and strong electrical interference may exist between input and output system. The use of new technology to achieve a very small DC current measurement of the split core, greatly facilitate the use of the site.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24 V, room temperature: 25 °C ;
* Input range: 10ADC~1000A DC;
* Output: 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 0-20mADC, 4-20mADC;
* Output ripple: ≤10mV;
* Accuracy: class 1.0, (measuring range 10A is class 2.0);
* Linearity range: 0 ~ 120%;
* Response time: ≤200mS;
* Isolation voltage: 2500V DC/1 minute
* Working environment: Temperature: -10 °C ~ +60 °C;
* Temperature drift: ≤800ppm/ °C;
* Auxiliary Power: +12V, +15V, +24V;
* Load capacity: ≤250Ω;
* Rated power consumption: <1.2W;
* Output ripple: ≤15mV;
* Frequency range: none;
* Surge impact immunity: none
* Impulse immunity: None;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the nominal value (Apply one second repeat 5 times, interval 300S);
* Storage temperature: -10~60°C.
Wiring diagram of voltage output
Wiring diagram of current output
Simple opening and closing, easy installation, can be a reliable opening and closing without the use of additional tools to the sensor, easy to install in a variety of systems.
Good repeatability of opening and closing.
The minimum current range to 10A, good stability.
Small output temperature drift small.