This product is a high precision three-phase AC current isolation transducer. Adopts the principle of electromagnetic isolation, can measure the three-phase AC current signal, isolated and linearly output a variety of optional standard signals. The product is widely used in AC current signal real-time detection and monitoring of communications, electricity, railways, industrial control and other fields.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: room temperature: 25℃;
* Input range: 0~1AAC~30AAC ;
* Output: voltage, current, frequency, tracking;
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC;
* Accuracy: class 0.2;
* Load capacity: load ≥ 2KΩ (voltage output), load ≤250Ω (current output);
* Temperature drift: ≤500ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 V DC;
* Response time: ≤300 mS;
* Rated power consumption: voltage output is 0.5W; current output is 2 W
* Output ripple: none;
* Frequency range: 45~65Hz（up to 5K, please specify when ordering）;
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port one-level ± 0.5KV (L-N/2Ω/integrated wave)
Analog I/O port one-level ±0.5KV (L-N/40Ω/integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: Input / power port ± 2KV ; Analog I /O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the measured current nominal value of (maximum 500A), (apply one second repeat 5 times, interval 300S).;
* Operating temperature: -10~ 60°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew);
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew).
BS3 case style
BS3 case style installation dimensions
CE-IJ31-**BS3 connection diagram
Small size, easy installation and wiring.
Accuracy is superior to class 0.2, low temperature drift.
Three-phase current independent of each other.
Can be customized according to customer specific requirements.