This product is True RMS two phase AC current isolation transducer, adopts the principle of electromagnetic isolation, can measure the effective value of alternating current non-sinusoidal alternating signals after the true RMS conversion, isolation and linear output standard voltage or current signals. Widely used in power equipment, power grid monitoring system, railway signal system etc.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: power supply: 24VDC, room temperature: 25℃;
* Input range: 0-0.5~30A AC;
* Output: 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA DC etc.
* Auxiliary power supply: +12VDC,+15VDC,+24VDC,85-265V AC/DC；
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: ≥2KΩ(voltage output) ; ≤250Ω(current output);
* Temperature drift: ≤300ppm/℃；
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 VDC；
* Response time: ≤400 mS；
* Rated power consumption: voltage output=0.5W;current output=1.5W;
* Frequency range: 45Hz-400Hz; ( 1% deviation for 1KHz)
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three–level ±2KV (L-N/2Ω/ integrated wave)
Analog I /O port three-level ±2KV (L-N/40Ω/integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: Input / power port ±2KV Analog I /O port±1KV
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the measured current nominal value（apply one second, repeat 5 times, interval 300S);
* Operating condition: Temperature: -10~60℃; Humidity: ≤95%( No dew)
* Storage condition: -40~+70℃.
Wiring diagram with voltage output
Wiring diagram with current output
Installation and connection are convenient;
High precision, low temperature drift;
Specific products can be customized according to customer's requirements.