This device is a split core true RMS measurement AC current isolation transducer, use the electromagnetic isolation principle, adopts the opening-closing method, can measure single-phase AC current non-sinusoidal alternating signal after True-RMS conversion, easy to measure the current. Isolated output the various types of standard signals,the output signal follow the input signal linearly, widely used in non-standard waveform distortion sine wave real-time signal detection and monitoring.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24 VDC, room temperature: 25 ℃;
* Input range: 0~5AAC-500AAC（input below 20A, accuracy is class 1.0）;
* Output: 0~20mA, 4~20mA, 0~10V, 0~5V;
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC;
* Accuracy: 0.5;
* Load capacity: load ≥ 2KΩ (voltage output) load ≤ 250Ω (current output);
* Temperature drift: ≤400ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 V DC;
* Response time: ≤400 mS;
* Rated power consumption: 0.5W;
* Output ripple: ≤10mV;
* Frequency range: 45Hz-400Hz;
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level ± 2KV (L-N/2Ω/integrated wave)
Analog I/O port three-level ±2KV (L-N/40Ω/integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I /O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the nominal value (maximum 1000A)
(Applying a repetition of five times a second, interval 300S);
* Operating temperature: -10~ 60°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew);
* Storage temperature: -40 ~+70°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew).
GS4 case style
Voltage output connection diagram
High precision, superior to grade 0.5.
Low temperature drift, temperature drift does not exceed the precision range, and good stability.
Opening-closing method for measurement, with self-locking protection, convenience of installation on site.