This device is a kind of DC current isolation transducer, adopts the principle of electromagnetic/treble isolation, can sample the DC current, and isolated output 0-5V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA standard signals, electrical isolation between input and output, between power supply voltage and input output, and completely linear relationship between output signal and input signal. With characteristics of high precision, rapid response, high voltage isolation, low temperature drift, wide working temperature range, easy installation, comply with international standards. Can be widely used in real-time monitoring/monitoring of DC voltage signals, field data collection in computer scene, industrial control, PLC measurement and control, and a variety of automatic control system.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +12V , room temperature: 25℃.
* Input range: current 0~1mA~5A (input≥0.1A, need to connect a external diverter)
*Output: 0-5V DC, 0-10V DC, 0-20mA DC, 4-20mA DC
* Auxiliary power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC
* Accuracy: class 0.2, class 0.5 (adopts fiducial error)
* Operating condition: temperature: 0~50℃
* Temperature drift: class 0.2 = 200ppm/℃ , class 0.5= 500ppm/℃
* Isolation voltage: ≤ 2500 V DC
* Load capacity: Load ≥2KΩ (voltage output), Load≤250Ω(current output)
* Response time: ≤ 30 mS
* Rated power consumption:<1.0W(+12V) , <1.2W(+24V)
* Input overload capacity: 2 times of the rated input value, 10 times per second.
* Output ripple: ≤10mV；
* Frequency range: none
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three–level 2000V(L-N/2Ω/ integrated wave)
Analog I /O port three-level 2000V (L-N/40Ω/integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity:: none
* Storage condition:-40~+70℃
Product outline drawing
Pin welding or screw installation dimensions
Pin 1: signal input positive terminal;
Pin 3: signal input negative terminal;
Pin 5: auxiliary power supply positive terminal;
Pin 6: auxiliary power supply negative terminal;
Pin 9: signal output negative terminal;
Pin 10: signal output positive terminal;
High voltage isolation.
Low temperature drift.
Wide working temperature range.