This device is a bidirectional DC current isolation transducer of split core measurement. Using Hall measurement principle can convert the input signal of high bidirectional DC current into a linear standard bidirectional DC signal. Products are widely used in communications, electricity, railways, and the current signal real-time detection or monitoring of industrial control and other fields.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24V, room temperature: 25℃;
* Rated range: ±20ADC～1000A DC;
* Output: 2.5±2.5V；5±5V; 10±10mA；12±8mA; (can be customized absolute for voltage output)
* Power supply: +12V，+15V，+24V DC；
* Accuracy: class 1.0;
* Load capacity: voltage output load ≥ 2KΩ,current output load≤250Ω;
* Temperature drift:≤800ppm/℃；
* Linear range: 0～120%;
* Isolation voltage: 2500V DC/1 minute;
* Response time: ≤200mS;
* Rated power consumption: ≤ 0.6W;
* Output ripple: ≤15mV;
* Frequency range: none ;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the nominal value (maximum 500A, apply one second repeat 5 times, interval 300S);
* Surge impact immunity:
power supply port ±2KV(L-N/2Ω/ Integrated wave)
input or output port±2KV (L-N/40Ω/ Integrated wave);
* Operating temperature: -10°C～+60°C;
* Storage temperature: -40~70°C.
Wiring diagram of voltage output
Wiring diagram of current output
Small size, simple opening and closing, easy installation, with self-locking function, can be safe and reliable to use the transducer without additional tools.
Good repeatability, high output accuracy, and good stability.
Measuring range is up to 1000A.
High anti-interference ability, surge voltage is up to 4KV.