Three-phase Four-wire True RMS AC Voltage Transducer
This device is a 3-phase 4-wire AC voltage isolation transducer. It is designed for application where AC voltage waveform is not purely sinusoidal. It’s more precise and accurate than other transducers. The product is widely used in non-standard waveform distortion sine wave real-time signal detection and monitoring.
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24V , room temperature: 25°C;
* Input Range: 0~600VAC;
* Output: 0~5VDC, 0~10VDC, 0~20mADC, 4~20mADC;
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC;
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: ≥2KΩ (voltage output), ≤250Ω (current output);
* Temperature drift: ≤350ppm/°C;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 VDC;
* Response time:≤350 mS；
* Rated power consumption: 1W (voltage output); 2W (current output);
* Output ripple: ≤10mV;
* Frequency range: 45~65Hz (up to 5K, please specify when ordering);
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level ± 2KV (L-N/2Ω / integrated wave)
Analog I / O port three-level ± 2KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I / O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 2 times of the measured voltage nominal value;
* Operating temperature: -10 ~ 60°C; humidity: ≤95 %( no dew);
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95 % (no dew).
MSK product outline
SK case installation dimensions
Each phase voltage is true RMS measurement.
High precision, low temperature drift.
DIN rail and screw installation are available, easy on-site installation.
High reliability, can resist the surge up to 2KV.