Three-phase Four-wire True RMS AC Voltage Transducer
This device is a 3-phase AC voltage isolation transducer, true RMS measurement. Applied the principle of electromagnetic isolation. After True-RMS (True-RMS) conversion, it can measure three-phase AC voltage non-sinusoidal alternating signal RMS, isolated and linearly output standard voltage or current signals. The product is widely used in non-standard waveform distortion sine wave real-time signal detection and monitoring.Data Sheet
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24V , room temperature: 25°C;
* Input Range: 0~600VAC;
* Output: 0~5VDC, 0~10VDC, 0~20mADC, 4~20mADC;
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC;
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: ≥2KΩ (voltage output), ≤250Ω (current output);
* Temperature drift: ≤350ppm/°C;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 VDC;
* Response time:≤350 mS；
* Rated power consumption: 1W (voltage output); 2W (current output);
* Output ripple: ≤10mV;
* Frequency range: 45~65Hz (up to 5K, please specify when ordering);
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level ± 2KV (L-N/2Ω / integrated wave)
Analog I / O port three-level ± 2KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I / O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 2 times of the measured voltage nominal value;
* Operating temperature: -10 ~ 60°C; humidity: ≤95 %( no dew);
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95 % (no dew).
MSK product outline
SK case installation dimensions
Each phase voltage is true RMS measurement.
High precision, low temperature drift.
DIN rail and screw installation are available, easy on-site installation.
High reliability, can resist the surge up to 2KV.