This device is a 3-phase AC current isolation transducer, true RMS measurement. Adopts the principle of electromagnetic isolation, can measure three-phase AC current non-sinusoidal alternating signal RMS after the True RMS conversion, isolated and linearly output standard voltage or current signals. The product is widely used in non-standard waveform distortion sine wave real-time signal detection and monitoring.
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24V, room temperature: 25℃;
* Input range: 0~30AAC;
* Output: 0~5VDC, 0~10VDC, 0~20mADC, 4~20mADC;
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC, 85~265VAC/DC;
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: load ≥ 2KΩ (voltage output), load ≤250Ω (current output)
* Temperature drift: ≤350ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 VDC;
* Response time: ≤350 mS;
* Rated power consumption: 1W（voltage output）, 2W（current output）;
* Output ripple: ≤10mV
* Frequency range: 45~65Hz（up to 5K, please specify when ordering）
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level ± 2KV (L-N/2Ω/integrated wave)
Analog I/O port three-level ±2KV (L-N/40Ω/integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I /O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the measured current nominal value (maximum 500A), (apply one second , repeat 5 times, interval 300S).
* Operating temperature: -10~ 60°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew);
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew).
BSK case outline drawing
BSK case style installation dimensions
Measure the RMS current of each phase;
High precision, low temperature drift;
Small size, easy to install on-site;
High reliability, can resist the surge over 2KV.