This product is a three phase AC current isolation transducer. Adopts the principle of electromagnetic isolation, can sample the three-phase AC current, isolated and linearly output standard DC voltage or DC current signals. Electrical isolation between input and output, and completely linear relationship between output signal and input signal. This product with characteristics of high precision, high voltage isolation, low temperature drift, small size, easy installation,can be widely used in electricity, communications, railways, industrial control and other fields.Data Sheet
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC, 220VAC (optional);
* Input range: 0~80AAC;
* Output: 0～5V ,0～20mA,4～20mA, 0～10V（optional）;
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: voltage output ≥ 1KΩ, current output ≤ 300Ω;
* Temperature drift: <300ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: DC 2500V;
* Response time: ≤300 mS;
* Rated power consumption: ≤1W, ≤2W
* Output ripple: ≤10mV
* Frequency range: 45~65Hz (up to 5K, please specify when ordering)
* Surge impact Immunity:
Power port one-level ± 0.5KV (L-N / 2Ω / integrated)
Analog I / O port one-level ± 0.5KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: Input / power port ± 2KV, Analog I / O port ± 1KV
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the measured current nominal value (maximum 500A), (apply one second repeat 5 times, interval 300S).
* Operating temperature: -20℃～+70℃;
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew).
* Installation: rail or screw installation.
DS5 case style product outline drawing
Installation dimensions ( in mm )
Connection diagram (current perforating input)
High precision: superior to class 0.5.
High response frequency: 40Hz ~ 400Hz
High stability: obvious advantages on temperature drift, bandwidth and accuracy.
Easy to use: standard industrial signal output can be directly connected to the PLC device.
Easy installation: adopts standard DIN rail mounting and screw mounting.