This device is a three phase AC current isolation transducer. Adopts the principle of electromagnetic isolation, can measure the RMS value of three-phase AC current sinusoidal alternating signal, isolated and linearly output standard voltage or current signals. Can widely used in the AC current signal real-time detection and monitoring of communications, electricity, railways, industrial control and other fields.
* Test conditions: auxiliary power supply: +24 VDC, room temperature: 25 ℃;
* Input range: 0～1AAC～30AAC;
* Output: 0~5VDC, 0~10VDC, 0~20mA, 4~20mA;
* Power supply: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC, 85~265VAC/DC;
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: load ≥ 2KΩ (voltage output), load ≤250Ω (current output)
* Temperature drift: ≤350ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 VDC;
* Response time: ≤350 mS;
* Rated power consumption: 1W (voltage output); 2W (current output);
* Output ripple: ≤10mV
* Frequency range: 45~65Hz (up to 5K, please specify when ordering);
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level ± 2KV (L-N/2Ω/integrated wave)
Analog I/O port three-level ±2KV (L-N/40Ω/integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: Input / power port ± 2KV, analog I /O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the measured current nominal value (maximum 500A), (apply one second repeat 5 times, interval 300S).
* Operating temperature: -10~ 60°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew);
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew).
BSK product case style
BSK case style installation dimensions
CE- IJ31-3*BSK/CE- IJ31-8*BSK voltage output and
CE-IJ31-4*BSK/CE-IJ31-5*BSK current output connections diagram
Measuring three phase current without interfere with each other.
High precision, low temperature drift.
DIN rail and screw mounting are available, easy installation on site.
High reliability, can resist the surge up to 2KV.