This product is a three pahse AC current isolation transducer, true RMS measurement,adopts the principle of electromagnetic isolation, can measure the effective value of three - phase AC current non-sinusoidal alternating signal after the true RMS conversion,isolation and linear output standard voltage or current signals.It is widely used in real time detection/monitoring of wave distortion non-standard sine wave field signalsData Sheet
* Test condition: temperature:25℃;
* Input range: 0～1AAC－200AAC;
* Output: 0～20mA、4～20mA、0～10V、0～5V;
* Auxiliary power supply: 12VDC、15VDC、24VDC;
* Accuracy: class 0.5;
* Load capacity: load≥1KΩ(voltage output); load≤250Ω(current output);
* Temperature drift: ≤300ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 V DC;
* Response time: ≤350 mS;
* Rated power consumption: voltage output<0.5W; current output<2W;
*Output ripple: ≤10mV;
* Frequency range: 45Hz-400Hz;(Deviation is 1% for 400Hz);
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level ±2KV(L-N/2Ω/intergrated wave) ;
Analog I/O port three-level ±2KV (L-N/40Ω/intergrated wave) ;
* Impulse immunity: inout/power port ±2KV ; analog I/O port ±1KV;
* Input overload capacity: 20 times of the measured current norminal value( maximium 1000A) (apply one second repeat 5 times, interval 300S);
* Operating condition: temperature:-10~60℃; humidity ≤95%(no dew);
* Storage condition: -40~+70℃.
Installation dimensions (in mm)
Wiring diagram(current perforating input)
Each phase voltage is true RMS measurement.
High current measurement,high precision, low temperature drift.
Small size, easy on-site installation.
High reliability, can resist the surge up to 2KV.